Government of India had launched the e-Tourist Visa (e-TV) facility on November 27, 2014. Till now the scheme has been extended to 161 countries at sixteen Indian airports designated for providing e-Tourist visa service. Services of e-Visa involves completely online application for which no facilitation is required by any intermediary / agents etc. It is advised not to believe or fall in trap of any such unscrupulous elements who claim speedy/express grant of e-Visa and charge money for it.
e-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories:
Albania Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Barbados Belgium Belize Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Union Republic Canada Cape Verde Cayman Island Chile China China- SAR Hongkong China- SAR Macau Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d'lvoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador El Salvador Eritrea Estonia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland Indonesia Iran Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya KiribatiKyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Republic Niue Island Norway Oman Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Republic of Korea Republic of Macedonia Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Christopher and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa San MarinoSaudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Turks & Caicos Island Tuvalu UAE UgandaUkraine United Kingdom Uruguay USA Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City-Holy See Venezuela Vietnam
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sightseeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
6. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
7. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.