Global Hospitality and Tourism Conference
Contemporary Marketing Paradigms
AUTHOR GUIDELINES GHTC - 2022
1. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and free of grammatical, spelling and/or punctuation errors. Please make sure your paper is thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
2. The length of the final full paper (including references) must be 5000-6000 words.
3. Full paper specifications:
· Prepare your paper using Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0 or higher only.
· Set the page margins exactly as follows: top and bottom 1 inch, and right and left 1 inch.
· Do not indent the first sentence of each paragraph.
· Align justify.
· Single spaced within each paragraph but double spaced between paragraphs. Pages must be numbered.
· Use “Times New Roman” font (follow specification as given in the full paper template).
· If the paper does not conform these specifications, it will be returned and will not be included in the proceedings!
· All manuscripts must be accompanied by a short abstract of no more than 500 words and a list of no more than six key words, which define the subject matter. (See the attached full paper template for the locations of the abstract and key words.)
4. The file must be created by Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0 or higher and the format of the paper has to follow the guidelines provided in the attached full paper template.
5. PLEASE SAVE YOUR FILE AS GHTC_2022_<NAME OF FIRST AUTHOR>.DOC
For example, the word file could be saved as GHTC_2022_RAGHUVEER.DOC
6. For other details, please see the attached abstract and full paper template.